Summer Mini Session: June 1 2020-July 23 2020
Tuition (Monthly Fee):
- Tiny Tots - age 3 -- $75
- Tumbling Tots - age 4 -- $85
- Super Tots - age 5 -- $85
- Hot Shots - age 6 -- $85
- Beginner - ages 7 & 8 -- $85
- Beginner - ages 9 & Up -- $85
- Homeschool -- $85
*Classes upon recommendation only:
- Intermediate -- $100
- Advanced -- $165 (mandatory two days a week)
- Ace -- $175 (mandatory two days a week)
*Discounts available for multiple classes and siblings
- Registration Fee June 1 - May 31
1 child - $65
Family - $85
Tuition is due on the first of each month- A $10.00 late fee will be added after the 5th of each
month. No refunds for absences or holidays.
New Tuition Policy:
The COVID-19 closing of Bay City Gymnastics Academy and similar businesses in Alabama was a massive shock that dimmed the future for many of those businesses. Therefore, the following Coronavirus Pandemic Tuition Policy will be in effect as we move forward.
Should Bay City Gymnastics Academy be forced to close either by a government entity or by a reasonable decision by the owner made to protect the safety and wellbeing of our students, their families and our staff, the following policy will be in effect:
1. No refunds or credits on tuition will be provided for the remainder of any month during which the gym is forced to close.
2. Should a continuous shut down extend into another month the gym will process tuition with a 50% reduction. When the shut-down ends and we are able to reopen, practice will commence with no additional tuition collected for that month.
3. RECREATIONAL GYMNASTS: Should a shut-down occur, the Tiny Tots, Tumbling Tots, Super Tots, Hot Shots, Beginner, and Homeschool gymnasts will meet 1x a week via Zoom for 45 minutes. Intermediate, Advanced and ACE gymnasts will meet 1x a week via Zoom for 1 hour.
4. TEAM GYMNASTS: Should a shut-down occur the Optional gymnasts will meet 3x's a week and the Compulsory gymnasts will meet 2x's a week via Zoom for stretching, conditioning and skill work.
There are no make-ups or credit offered for missed or cancelled practices.
Students withdrawing are required to give a 30 day notice in writing or they will continue to be billed.
2020 - 2021 Calendar:
||Labor Day - NO CLASSES
||Leo fitting for End of Year Show
||$75 Deposit for End of Year Show
||Thanksgiving Break - NO CLASSES
|December 21-January 3
||Christmas Break - NO CLASSES
||$35 Final Payment for End of Year Show
||Mardi Gras Holiday - NO CLASSES
|March 29-April 2
||Ads Due for End of Year Show Program
||Spring Break - NO CLASSES
||Summer Mini Session Registration for Members Only
||Summer Mini Session Registration Open to Public
|May 14-16 2020
||End of the Year Show
||First day of Summer Mini Session